Senior Cloud Engineering
We want YOU to join our Cloud Engineering team!
You don’t have to be a genius, as long as you know how to work with Docker, Linux, and git. We’ll make sure to get you up to speed on everything else.
How it works in Applifting
READ MORE ABOUT OUR CULTURE
What we expect from you:
- Linux, Bash.
- Czech or English, at B1 level or higher.
And what you can score extra points with:
- Cloud Services (AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean, etc.).
- CI/CD (Gitlab CICD, Github actions).
- Service meshes (Linkerd), Api gateways.
- Elastic stack.
- Monitoring stack (Grafana, Prometheus, Thanos).
- Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ, and others.
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible).
- Zero trust.
In return, you’ll get:
- 🖖 Hey buddy attitude and open culture.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours—work anywhere and anytime you want, be it from the office or at home.
- 💻 MacBook that matches your needs (with an option to upgrade).
- 💸 Sharing 10% of our profits with Applifters at the end of the year.
- 👫 Mentorship programme—everyone has a mentor here, some even have two.
- 📚 Personal growth—a budget for conferences, training, or books of your choice.
- 🇬🇧 English courses—whether it’s in a group or on your own.
- ⚖️ Taking good care of our mental well-being in cooperation with therapists from Terap.io.
- 🦸 Spirit of Applifting—you get paid for the time you spend on good deeds, both during and outside your working hours.
- 🚴♂️ MultiSport card and a place to exercise at work as well.
- 🍺 Meetups, team building activities, and other community events.
- 🛋 Rest zones, a meetup space, and a game room.
- 👼 Offices where all manners of kids and pets are welcome.