Senior React Developer
We are looking for someone who is experienced in writing responsive web apps.
Our frontend colleagues need a partner who doesn’t run from a challenge, has experience with Commercial websites and manages React. If you are interested in web applications with a micro-service architecture and not just styling simple components, you are the one! We will give you the chance to progress not only as a developer but also as a person!
How it works in Applifting
Applifting’s Frontend team is involved in both large-scale banking projects and innovative application development for startups.
We use the agile scrum methodology and keep regular releases and 14-day sprints.
You can hone your skills with our mentoring programme. We will help you progress and broaden your knowledge. Regardless of how many years of experience you have, you’ll have the freedom to take your growth in your own hands.
What we expect from you:
- HTML5, CSS.
- Communication with REST API / GraphQL.
- UI libraries Tailwind / StyledComponents.
- Jest + react-testing-library.
- CI/CD pipelines.
- Czech or English, at B1 level or higher.
And what you can score extra points with:
- Cypress, Testcafé, or other testing framework.
- UX and quality UI.
- Complex application architecture.
In return, you’ll get:
- 🖖 Hey buddy attitude and open culture.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours—work anywhere and anytime you want, be it from the office or at home.
- 💻 MacBook that matches your needs (with an option to upgrade).
- 💸 Sharing 10% of our profits with Applifters at the end of the year.
- 👫 Mentorship programme—everyone has a mentor here, some even have two.
- 📚 Personal growth—a budget for conferences, training, or books of your choice.
- 🇬🇧 English courses—whether it’s in a group or on your own.
- ⚖️ Taking good care of our mental well-being in cooperation with therapists from Terap.io.
- 🦸 Spirit of Applifting—you get paid for the time you spend on good deeds, both during and outside your working hours.
- 🚴♂️ MultiSport card and a place to exercise at work as well.
- 🍺 Meetups, team building activities, and other community events.
- 🛋 Rest zones, a meetup space, and a game room.
- 👼 Offices where all manners of kids and pets are welcome.