Senior Flutter Developer
We are looking for experienced developers to join our mobile team. This is a perfect opportunity to learn Flutter and get it up and running.
While we do prefer native app development, we often participate in innovative projects where we help to put together functional prototypes. We want to keep our partners happy, and for that we need technology that saves both us and them time (and money). That is where Flutter comes in.
How it works in Applifting
What we expect from you:
- Flutter (Dart).
- Development for iOS or Android devices.
- Communication with REST API, Web API.
- Czech or English, at B1 level or higher.
And what you can score extra points with:
- Experience with test writing.
- Your own apps (AppStore/GooglePlay).
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- Experience with Third party libraries and APIs.
In return, you’ll get:
- 🖖 Hey buddy attitude and open culture.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours—work anywhere and anytime you want, be it from the office or at home.
- 💻 MacBook that matches your needs (with an option to upgrade).
- 💸 Sharing 10% of our profits with Applifters at the end of the year.
- 👫 Mentorship programme—everyone has a mentor here, some even have two.
- 📚 Personal growth—a budget for conferences, training, or books of your choice.
- 🇬🇧 English courses—whether it’s in a group or on your own.
- ⚖️ Taking good care of our mental well-being in cooperation with therapists from Terap.io.
- 🦸 Spirit of Applifting—you get paid for the time you spend on good deeds, both during and outside your working hours.
- 🚴♂️ MultiSport card and a place to exercise at work as well.
- 🍺 Meetups, team building activities, and other community events.
- 🛋 Rest zones, a meetup space, and a game room.
- 👼 Offices where all manners of kids and pets are welcome.