We're currently looking for someone who understands Python. It could be you!
With us, you could help develop a web app, design robust architecture for applications and databases, write REST API or learn more about security from a security engineer who works with some of the largest organizations in Europe.
How it works in Applifting
Applifting’s Python Backend team is involved in both large-scale enterprise projects and modern applications for startups.
We use the agile scrum methodology and keep regular releases and 14-day sprints.
You can hone your skills with our mentoring programme. We will help you progress and broaden your knowledge. Regardless of how many years of experience you have, you’ll have the freedom to take your growth into your own hands.
What we expect from you:
- Python 3.
- SQL database.
- Communication with REST API.
- PyTest or other testing framework.
- Docker basics.
- Czech or English, at B1 level or higher.
And what you can score extra points with:
- Kafka and Redis.
- Flask, FastAPI and Sanic.
- Kubernetes, GitLab CI.
In return, you’ll get:
- 🖖 Hey buddy attitude and open culture.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours—work anywhere and anytime you want, be it from the office or at home.
- 💻 MacBook that matches your needs (with an option to upgrade).
- 💸 Sharing 10% of our profits with Applifters at the end of the year.
- 👫 Mentorship programme—everyone has a mentor here, some even have two.
- 📚 Personal growth—a budget for conferences, training, or books of your choice.
- 🇬🇧 English courses—whether it’s in a group or on your own.
- ⚖️ Taking good care of our mental well-being in cooperation with therapists from Terap.io.
- 🦸 Spirit of Applifting—you get paid for the time you spend on good deeds, both during and outside your working hours.
- 🚴♂️ MultiSport card and a place to exercise at work as well.
- 🍺 Meetups, team building activities, and other community events.
- 🛋 Rest zones, a meetup space, and a game room.
- 👼 Offices where all manners of kids and pets are welcome.