Senior Node.js Developer
We are looking for an experienced Node.js developer who is not afraid of challenges!
The opportunity to help decide which direction the development will go is ahead of us, so come and join us.
How it works in Applifting
We learn tech skills—and so much more—from each other, both within Applifting and by collaborating with our clients in hybrid teams.
We use the agile scrum methodology and keep regular releases and 14-day sprints.
You can hone your skills with our mentoring programme. We will help you progress and broaden your knowledge. Regardless of how many years of experience you have, you’ll have the freedom to take your growth into your own hands.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR CULTURE
What we expect from you:
- REST API.
- NoSQL database.
- Czech or English, at B1 level or higher.
And what you can score extra points with:
- React (basic skill).
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Architecture and analysis.
- Sense for clean code.
- Experience with Google Cloud.
In return, you’ll get:
- 🖖 Hey buddy attitude and open culture.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours—work anywhere and anytime you want, be it from the office or at home.
- 💻 MacBook that matches your needs (with an option to upgrade).
- 💸 Sharing 10% of our profits with Applifters at the end of the year.
- 👫 Mentorship programme—everyone has a mentor here, some even have two.
- 📚 Personal growth—a budget for conferences, training, or books of your choice.
- 🇬🇧 English courses—whether it’s in a group or on your own.
- ⚖️ Taking good care of our mental well-being in cooperation with therapists from Terap.io.
- 🦸 Spirit of Applifting—you get paid for the time you spend on good deeds, both during and outside your working hours.
- 🚴♂️ MultiSport card and a place to exercise at work as well.
- 🍺 Meetups, team building activities, and other community events.
- 🛋 Rest zones, a meetup space, and a game room.
- 👼 Offices where all manners of kids and pets are welcome.