Node.js BE Engineer (Typescript)
We are looking for an experienced Node.js developer who is not afraid of challenges!
What will you do? You can choose whether you want to work for Superface, on the Jablotron project or create backends for our Digital product creation squad. We have the opportunity to participate in deciding in which direction the development is heading and so have you.
These are a little more challenging projects in our portfolio, but thanks to the well-established cooperation and amazing people in the team on both sides, everything is going smoothly. It is a pleasure to work for a partner with enlightened management who does not insist on meaningless business requirements and is aware of the importance of clean, tested and sustainable code, or even a refactor. Together with the people of our partners, we work within hybrid teams and learn from each other.
Come see for yourself.
How it works in Applifting
You should master (Core tech stack):
- REST API
- NoSQL database
- Czech and English, at B1 level or higher
And it would be nice if you also had some knowledge of:
- React (basic skill)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Architecture and analysis
- Sense for clean code
- Experience with Google Cloud
In return, you’ll get:
- 💻 MacBook, 32” monitor, hub, gaming headphones or a QI charger
- 👫 Mentorship programme - we like to share our experience with others
- ⏰ Flexible working hours and Remote working options
- 🏰 Modern offices in Karlín (not open-plan)
- 🎮 Game zone equipped with darts, table football, PlayStation and ping pong table
- ⚙️ Code review, CI and testing that really work
- 🖖 Hey buddy culture
- 🛠 Trendy tools: #slack #notion #toggl #gsuite
- 🐶 Dog-friendly and geek-friendly office
- 🚴♂️ Multisport card
- 🛋 Community space for events and rest zones
- 🍺 Social meet-ups and team-building activities
- ☕️ Coffee, tea, soft drinks, snacks, fresh fruit and veg